Building a brand in the food and service industry has not been an easy feat for the Sonic Drive-In company by any stretch. However, there is a reason why Sonic Drive-In stands today as one of the oldest and profitable drive-thru restaurant chain brands with thousands of locations across the United States of America.
While maintaining an affordable menu has helped the brand cement itself as the go-to food place for commuters, the sheer convenience of the Sonic Drive-In combined with the phenomenal taste is what is keeping this ship sailing.
No matter how hard a brand works towards perfection, it can hardly ever be achieved in terms of customer satisfaction. Since a happy customer is a returning customer, it is essential not just for Sonic Drive-In, but any food service business to keep working on keeping the customer satisfied and listen in to their concerns every time their experience is less than ideal.
- The Sonic Drive-In survey is available for participants who reside in any of the 50 States in the United States of America. This also includes participants who reside in the U.S. Territories of Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
- The minimum age for entry into the TalktoSonic Drive-In guest experience survey has been set to 18 years.
- The guest experience survey is available to those who are able to read both English and Spanish language.
- To participate in the Sonic Drive-In survey, you will need an order receipt that you must’ve received on your recent visit to any of the locations. There is an ID number printed on the order receipt, which is mandatory for participating in the guest experience survey.
- The Sonic Drive-In guest experience survey is being conducted online, which needs to be accessed using an internet browser.
- Hence, you will need a mobile phone or a computer with internet access to participate in the TalktoSonic survey.
- The sole purpose of the Sonic Drive-In survey is to collect official and legitimate customer feedback from across the board. Offering biased feedback that is tainted with prejudice will disqualify you from the guest experience survey.
- You must take the online customer feedback survey within 14 days of visiting any of the Sonic Drive-In locations across the country. The ID number on the order receipt will be invalid if not used to enter the survey within that time frame.
- The survey reward of one free Route 44 drink can be claimed only once per receipt per user.
- The validation code that you receive on completion of the TalktoSonic Drive-In guest experience survey must be redeemed within 60 days of being issued.
- If you do not meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years at the time of entering the survey, your participation will be terminated.
Read More: Panda express survey
After the sharing visit experience at the restaurant, the participant of survey is able to enjoy some free food items or gifts cards.